Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

http://coveredinglitterandglue.blogspot.com/2014/07/what-im-loving-wednesday-72.html

We are linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  There are so many things about this summer that I am loving.  I have spent a lot of time at home and in the yard.  I actually feel like my landscaping looks "good" this year.  My mom is an avid landscaper.  She comes over and helps pull the weeds and water (and enjoys it).  Without her, I can say they wouldn't look as good, but I am loving the fact that my flowers are healthy and growing.



I am also loving that my new Alex and Ani purchase.  Those that know me, know that I am a Chicago Cubs fan.  It is the 100th year anniversary of Wrigley Field, so I purchased this...


Finally, I am loving that I ordered a new book from Amazon and am super excited to get it!  Hands Free Mama is not only a book for mothers, but the author, Rachael Macy Stafford, was a special education teacher.  She has a pretty inspiring blog too.  You can check it out here.  The following is the book description from Amazon:
"In 2010, special education teacher and mother Rachel Macy Stafford decided enough was enough. Tired of losing track of what matters most, Rachel began practicing simple strategies that enabled her to let go of largely meaningless distractions and engage in meaningful soul-to-soul connections. She started a blog to chronicle her endeavors and soon saw how external and internal distractions had been sabotaging her happiness and preventing her from bonding with the people she loves most."   
After telling my friend and kindergarten colleague about my purchase, she also purchased the book.  There is nothing better than a good book...  Except, when a friend is there to discuss it with you.  I am super excited that we will both be reading this book at the same time.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Endless Possibilities,
Stephanie 


1 comment:

  1. I just bought that book this summer too, but haven't read it yet!! :) Enjoy!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete