Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently

It's time for Currently!!  I can't believe that we are in the home stretch of this school year already.  It is a long stretch for us since we had soooooo many snow days.  Here's this month's Currently:


Today's weather made me hopeful for spring, which makes me think about my annual beach vacation.  I'm a beach girl and am regretting not going over spring break.  Only 81 more days until my toes are in the sand again :)
 
I was going to take a picture of my desk before I left work today, but I forgot.  Just imagine the messiest desk with a stack of papers about 6-8 inches deep.  It's embarrassing!

I put our time as 7:45-3:00, but for the last 5 weeks it has been 7:45-4:00.  We have been making up snow days by adding an hour to each day Monday-Thursday.  Tomorrow is the LAST day of extra hours...WOOO HOOO!!!

What are you 'currently' doing?

Kathi

5 comments:

  1. I am a beach girl too! Our Spring Break is in two weeks and I am sure a few of my teacher friends and I will head that way a day or two - if only it doesn't rain!!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 23rd?! Seriously?? I would DIE for that early! I am so very jealous of you. We were around that, but then we had 13 snow days! AH!

    Good luck organizing your desk. Enjoy!

    Jessica
    First Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach too, but no Spring Break this year..:( too many snow days!! Enjoy yours! Can't wait for sandal weather either. I wish I could live in them, but it's more like Uggs this winter in PA.
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get out on May 23rd also! We have built in snow days thankfully so we don't have any to make up. Hallelujah!! Don't you just love getting out before June?! I know I do :)
    Alisha
    Missing Tooth Grins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish we got out in May! I use to work in Arizona and I loved starting in August and getting out in may. Now, I work in California so its September to June 25th! So happy you are starting to see spring!!! :)
    Courtney
    ramonarecommends.com

    ReplyDelete