Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clipart Challenge

Several fabulous clipartists and bloggers have come together for an amazing Clipart Challenge hosted by Primary Possibilities!  Each blogger is featuring a clipartist and a product they made using that artist's images!  This is a great way to discover new clipart creators for your summer creations.   So keep reading and following the linky at the bottom to head on to the next post!  You may even pick up some freebies along the way!
I was paired up with Teacher's Clipart.  Oh my!!!  I LOVED her clip art.  Choosing one was not an easy task.   Here are a few of my favorites:

 
Click on the picture to head over to this wonderful store.

I finally decided on this set:

 

Do you notice it comes with the color AND the B&W outlines??  Love it!!!  I decided to make this freebie with the clipart.  Click on the picture to download it now.


 Don't forget to follow my store and Teacher's Clipart for more great products and FREEBIES!!

Endless Possibilities,
Kathi




 photo PrimaryPossibilitiesSiggy_zps7cc54c5a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment